Shopping for an electric bike is a major purchase. Do it right and you will be a happy electric bicycle owner for years to come.
Before you check out electric bike reviews and descriptions it’s helpful to educate yourself on different features to look at and to consider what you’ll be using the electric bike for. That’s the reason we wrote this buyer guide for you.
Of course, you need to read a bunch of reviews (Getgamesgo is a good source) before making a purchase.
If you’re already here, we are assuming you have already decided to buy an electric bike. (If you are still wondering, we are putting together another great article about how electric bikes can benefit your life: “Everyone Could Use An Electric Bike” – be on the lookout for it).
The first thing to look at is what you plan to use this bike for.
- How long a range do I plan to go for each ride? Both mileage or duration?
- Will I be traveling in hilly areas? Across flatlands?
- Am I riding on bumpy surfaces? Smooth?
- Will I be hauling heavy loads?
- Any time constraints on making the trip?
With an … Read the rest